Tuesday, July 04, 2006

best tanning oil and after sun care EVER!

the banana boat tanning oil with spf 15 is by far the best shit to get dark with EVER! i was never *dark*, but i was never as white as my white ass is now. but thanks to my new roomies sharing their knowledge of how to get dark asap, people may actually believe me when i tell them i'm hawaiian!!! or...my friends back in hawaii won't be able to tease me about how WHITE i am. :)

you should definitely reapply, as the spf factor is only 15 (my mom would DIE if she knew i was using this). and besides, reapplying helps you tan faster, anyway. you definitely feel like a total grease ball by the time you get home, but that's what the shower's for.


and, for after care (thanks kim, for introducing me to this), i highly recommend the banana boat aloe after sun lotion. i am not sunburnt at ALL and i went to the beach 2 days in a row. no hurtage = good. :)

my only complaint is that it kinda just sits on you like an extra layer of skin....and i hate that feeling under the covers, but that won't stop me from using it.






banana boat tanning oil with spf 15 rating: :) :) :) :) :)

banana boat aloe after sun lotion rating: :) :) :) :) :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home