Wednesday, March 29, 2006

blahg

i think my blahg days are over.... i don't really have anything to blahg about anymore. i mean, i can't blog about how much i love my job everyday... gets a bit boring and annoying.... i think i've discovered "what's in store for me"... so time to move on. i'm changing my blog to "best [fill in blank] ever! blog". because i'm the best poster child for EVERYTHING i like/love. i'm a huge fan of word-of-mouth and i do just that on a daily basis. i might as well spread my opinion to strangers and hope that my OPINIONS (please don't get mad at me if you don't agree, as they are OPINIONS) can help! :)

i'll finally cash in on my gift certificate for my blog revamping and eventually get this going...

but i can start with my first best...ever:
the tempur-pedic memory foam pillow!!!!

my mom got me the mattress for my birthday/christmas/everything last year and it's the GREATEST, btw. so i was with my friend shopping in new jersey because i rented a scion via zipcar (best [fill in blank] ever! post coming soon) and could actually buy as much as i damn well pleased. she was in need of new pillows and we stumbled across this guy. with no intent to buy one, we rested our heads on this $100 pillow and IMMEDIATELY fell blissfully in love. went to target to "think about it" and 3 hours later, we THOUGHT about it and cha-ching! we both got the damn thing. i LOVE it!!!! it's the GREATEST. you melt/sink in and it hugs your head. ahhhh. sweet. my only complaint is that it's harder for me to wake up in the morning now and i snooze until the very last possible second. but...it's worth every second and penny!!!!

i give it 5 :)'s (happy faces) = :) :) :) :) :) (this will be the format of my rating system, i've just decided that).

to purchase/view:

tempur-pedic pillow, please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home