Tuesday, March 08, 2005

tub bath

to everyone but the people of the 50th state, that sounds retarded, right? well. i was just recently teased by two people just by the mention of wanting to take a "tub bath." and i explained that hawaii peopolos use the word "bath" for shower and "tub bath" when they're taking a "tub" bath. make sense?

well. i'm soooo happy that i heard my mom say this, especially since she's a retired teacher:

"i'm so tired that i think i'm going to take a tub bath."

HA! so you see people, i am NOT dumb. it's just.......hawaii people have their own retarded language -- that's actually true and if you've been reading my blog, you'd know that.

:p

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindi said...

Tub bath! Ha! I remember the first time you said that to me and I nearly fell off the couch laughing. :)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home