Saturday, February 26, 2005

PROOF that the sister IS the devil incarnate!!!

so my sister called home to get our aunty's address so we can finally send her thank you's for christmas (i know, it's fucking almost march....i was never good with sending these on time. BUT! i'm obviously not alone).

devil incarnate is visiting parents right now

[phone rings]

devil incarnate: hello?

my sister: [thinking: who's this? oh shit. i called the wrong number.]

hangs up because she doesn't recognize the voice

[calls back]

devil incarnate: hello?

my sister: oh! sorry jen, i didn't recognize your voice (to my sister's credit -- they DON'T talk...EVER). it's alison. i want to talk to mom.

devil incarnate: OH

and she fucking HANGS UP THE PHONE ON HER!!!

so then my sister calls back and the fucking devil incarnate bitch doesn't answer the phone.........

SEE!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU SHE'S THE DEVIL INCARNATE!!!

FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home