Monday, February 28, 2005

hawaiian salt

is basically sea salt but better because it's you know, hawaiian. :p ha ha.

anyway....so if this isn't a classic example of just how lazy my fucking fat ass can be.........

made another batch of my cookies -- that according to mindi, "t would leave me for you if you keep making those cookies" (or something like that). (i like being the third wheel so i have to buy my way into that relationship somehow.)

so you know, i cut up the chocolate & the coconut (new addition, but you can't taste it anyway) and the pecans (in the grinder) but someone is too fucking lazy to grab the stool from her closet so she can reach the salt up on the top shelf of the cabinet. so hey, i grab the easy access (i use it for/in everything) hawaiian salt. you know -- me thinking, well, it's better than regular salt anyway so why not AND salt is salt.

WELL. yeah.

mindi: hmm....there's a weird crunch and i think it's the salt....[pause]....mmmmm, yup. it is.

me: FUCK! NOOOO!!! dammit!!!! and you wanna know the truth -- it's because i was too fucking lazy to get the regular salt!!!!! it's too high!!!

lesson learned.

oops.

just wanna make sure your taste buds still work, you know? always thinking of you guys. :) did it just for you ALL. :) yep. uh huh. mm hmm...

2 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Just had a cookie, and yup, most definitely a salty aftertaste ;)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mindi said...

I have bought myself a little time before I am left for you and the cookies! BUT, the taco bake was damn amazing. At least we had that. Mhhh....tacos.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home