Wednesday, June 15, 2005

69 ooh la la

it has been brought to my attention that #69 on my 'favorite things' list seemed as though i was trying to slyly be a skank ho (i PROMISE that was my twin sister you saw stripping at scores, that bitch. how dare she misrepresent me). while i DO enjoy the extremely pleasurable "69" (and i KNOW you do TOO, don't play the innocent game on me now!), that's NOT what i was referring to. #69 just represents all the fun ny summer things, such as (i feel compelled to list them):

trapeze school (i like to watch, not do)

movies on the piers

movies at bryant park

summerstage

boat basin cafe

biking (i know this is not restricted to summer, but it seems it's the only time i actually *do* it -- though i've yet to thus far)

people watching in the park(s) (again, not restricted to summer. BUT summer = more people outdoors)

street fairs (though i'm really kind of over them)

eating outside

kayaking on the hudson (i've never actually done it, for fear of my life. meaning -- if the kayak tips over, i'm fucked for life because that water will make me grow a third arm & i'll have green skin for the rest of my life & my armpits will stank like moldy cheese FOREVER)

my YUMMY coconut dominican ice stuff

and every other year, cirque du soleil (or is it every year? i feel like it's every other... ??)

and i know i'm missing/forgetting stuffies, but i'm just trying to prove my innocence!!!

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindi said...

I've looked at your blog 55 times today. Just thought you would want to know. Hee.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home