Tuesday, June 07, 2005

i think in illustrator

yes, you read right. i have finally crossed the border and am now officially insane. fuck me. so last night, as i was doing my homework, i erased a line that i drew and this is what went on in my head immediately after i erased it:

shit! COMMAND Z! COMMAND Z! UNDO! UNDO! FUCK (as in fuck, i wish i didn't erase it because i can't just do "redo," as i'm not actually drawing IN illustrator right now). [brain pause, processing what just happened] wait....FUCK!!!... i can't believe i just thought that. shit. oops.

yes, exactly.

not only am i shamu, but i am now loopy [enter the "crazy person" music here] shamu.

it's just getting worse & worse as i age. i'm sooo fucked. yeah, and how about that birthday coming up. good lord. can it not? can't i just be like my sister (BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT FOR ME SAYING THAT, please continue reading to find out why) -- how she can remain 5, even when she's "35?" can i be ..... well, i think i'm liking 26. so can't i just stay 26 forever? she (the devil incarnate/satan) somehow knows the trick....

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

You're not that crazy, I think in Microsoft Word. When I make a mistake I'm like, "undo, undo!" And when things aren't going well, and I feel the need to 'reboot' I think, "ctrl, alt, delete!" and when I can't find something I'm looking for, my first instinct is to hit "ctrl + f" to find it!!!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home