Tuesday, May 17, 2005

and this is why i'm gonna pay her the big bucks...

mindi volunteered her ever-so-talented writer boyfriend, tommy (formerly known as t), to write my press release as a prep for a big interview he has on wednesday & to help out her hopeless friend.

when asked by tommy about "how am i different," i respond:

me: uh.................i don't know. um........well.....doggie stuff's not really a new thing anymore. i know the other doggie wardrobes out there are just made out of presswood and are really crappy...... um....let's ask mindi when she gets here, she's good at that stuff. she's my life advisor and i'm her technology slash everything else advisor.

i later ask mindi the same question and she responds:

mindi: well, jackie's all about quality [interrupted]...

me: well, that's not really good enough to put in a press release.

mindi: she cares about her products. she makes sure that the lining is right for the dog, that they can breathe -- she doesn't line her bags in plastic or (i can't remember what else she said). she combines form with function. (i think she said more but...oops...well, you get the idea.)

me: YES! and THAT'S why you're here!!!

mindi: yeah, that's the only reason why i'm here.....and that's why you're gonna pay me the big bucks!

me: yep! that's right! because clearly i can't do it myself!!

---------

[to tommy]

me: well, if you have any questions, you can just email me and i'll try to get back to you asap.

mindi: or, you can just ask me.

me: yeah, because clearly you have better answers than i do, so yeah, just ask mindi.

ladies and gentlemen, the ever-so-fabulous mindi, the future president of my foundation & coo of my company:



(i would've put the picture up of her & tommy, but i have to ask her permission to do so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindi said...

Oh, you are the BEST! Between you, me, and Tommy pikala is going to be HUGE I tell you, HUGE.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home