Sunday, June 19, 2005

the south beach diet

shamu needs to lose some weight. but don't worry, i'm not going for the anorexic look -- i just want to slim off some of that whale fat. i'm not going for what i looked like a year ago, because i probably looked like i was on crack. and the funny thing is, the reason i was so goddamn skinny is because the ex made me feel fat (all the time, really)!!! which is probably why soon after we broke up, heffer mama got fat for real. and i now embrace my fat ass. and my boobies grew slightly, too. :) so, that's why i want to remain a whale, but a slim whale.

so i've agreed to go on the south beach diet with 2 of my co-workers, starting tomorrow (and i can't believe that i'm actually allowing myself to diet, as i think it's obnoxious to diet). i don't have all that much confidence in myself that i'll actually make it, but i'm going to at least try. i'm such a foodie, i'll probably take my life because i won't be able to handle not eating (anything)!!! ugh. this is gonna be hard. but i realize as i get older, my metabolism just isn't what it used to be. i could eat healthy for a day and i'd lose weight. now, i have coffee and i gain 5 pounds.... or i so much as *think* about steak and i gain 15.

and mindi seems to think i'm gonna be a pain for the next 2 weeks. pain my ass. i'm such a *delight*...i don't know what she's talking about.

so anyway, here goes a journey of shamu does the south beach diet. it's probably going to be nothing but a bitch fest on my blog for the next two weeks.... (sounds REAL fun, right?)

and i think my break from homework is over now.

ciao ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home