Wednesday, May 04, 2005

the alias obsession

one of the MANY things i've failed to mention in my '99 things.' sorry.

ANYWAY.

watching alias.

cuts to commercial break (DAMN THE COMMERCIALS!!!).

phone rings, caller id tells me that it's MINDI.

me: OH...MY...GOD. ARE YOU WATCHING ALIAS????!!!!!!!!!!! (obvious because my phone rang the SECOND commercials came on.)

mindi: I WILL NOT CONFIRM, NOR DENY, THAT I'M WATCHING ALIAS, but IF i were, TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?!!! just don't tell t that i'm watching it (TOO LATE NOW!)!

me: I KNEW IT! DAMN YOU! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO!

she's giving me all these lame excuses of why she's watching it when she's SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL MY ASS BUYS SEASON 4 ON DVD, MISSY!!!!!!

i briefly fill her in and then we hang up because it's back on and we continue talking throughout every commercial break about what just happened & what's been going on with us.

[ring ring]

me: OMG! ARE YOU NOT BAWLING?!!! he was so in love with her (laura/irina)! and now sydney knows that he actually DID love her (sydney)!!!!

mindi: (the following is said with sarcasm) NO, i'm NOT crying, what are talking about?!

me: THANK GOD r's NOT here because i'm bawling! (though he probably already knows that i'm a loser if he caught me bawling during 'finding neverland' on the plane. and if he didn't, well, now he knows since i just gave myself up....)

mindi: I KNOW! I LOVE JACK BRISTOW!

hang up, call back, hang up, call back. catch up. life? life. good? good. work? PUKE. HATE. DIE. work.

and that, my friends, is how my evening went and now i have to do homework. bleh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindi said...

You are in such trouble! T. is one of your avid readers and now he is going to KNOW!! Hee. It was great to finally "watch" Alias with you. Season 5 is going to kick ass, even though JG is preggers with Ben's love child.

Also, I did get a little choked up at the ending...shhhhhh.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home