Sunday, April 17, 2005

13

take a wild guess what '13' means....and if you know me well enough to know that it's the simple things in life that give me extreme satisfaction/pleasure, you probably guessed right.

yes, the l&l record....

1st time at the register:

l&l girl: you're here everyday.

me: no, i'm not (in my high-pitched embarrassed voice). [pause] ooh! can i buy a l&l shirt? please? i really want one.

l&l manager: is this for you or your boyfriend?

me: for me, OF COURSE! [huge BEAMING smile]

l&l manager: well, for you, it's free.

me: really? yay! okay! i'll represent! [huge BEAMING smile]

he proceeds to run upstairs & brings me a shirt. well, i'm not gonna say "thanks for the free shirt, but i actually want that one." so i guess i'll ask for the other one the next time i'm there (friday).

2nd time at the register:

i have 4 cans of aloha maid (2 of which are for faye)

l&l girl: gee, you like those, huh?

me: yep, they're the BEST (this may come as a shocker to you, r, but i did NOT say EVER)! [huge BEAMING smile]

3rd time at the register:

2 cans of aloha maid in hands (i saw a different aloha maid drink that i didn't see before -- it was in a different row).

l&l girl: you must be thirsty.

me: i'm just the messenger (of course, in my high-pitched denial/embarrassed voice -- and besides, one of the fricken cans is for FAYE)!

l&l guy: you should tell your friends about us. here, take some menus.

me: OH, i don't need those. TRUST ME, i tell EVERYONE about you guys! i should do your pr!

3 of us were there for um....i wanna say about an hour and 45 minutes!!!! you'd think we were fine dining or something.... :) i heart l&l, even if it's KILLING my heart!!!

hee. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home