Sunday, April 10, 2005

polo shirts n' gel

yuck. what the hell. fricken polo shirts and spiky-gelled hair up the ass tonite. some even with the collar turned up. and remind me how that's cool, please? i'm so not cool and don't know "what's up".... eew. puke puke puke.

anyway, this, my friends, is why i don't need alcohol to join in on the drunkerd action:

me: cute, your shirt.

cousin: yeah, i was doing some screenprinting so i pulled this one out.

me: oh! cool. so you screenprinted that?

cousin: .....huh?....no....why would i do that? what, you thought i put these flowers on here?

me: well, yeah, you said that you were screenprinting.

cousin: I SAID I WAS SPRING CLEANING!!

me: OH! HAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

cousin + 2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i mean, come on, they sure do sound the same..... say it to yourself:

spreen cleanting

see?

heh heh.

oh! AND i swear EVERY bar/restaurant/whatever i go to KNOWS that i'm having a 90's prom. SWEAR. they were playing 90's grunge at jake's. everyone just really wants me to have this prom and are all keeping the excitement within me alive. awwwwww yeeeeeeah. it's gonna be the fucking shit. maybe i'll actually *drink*, since the last time i really drank was in high school and this'll be pretty reminiscent of the ol' days...

huh? what? i didn't say anything. i don't know what you're talking about. drink? what? you're fucking lying. i would never say that i'll do that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home