Monday, April 11, 2005

spending habits

got the refund today. decided i'd buy meself an ipod with it. of course, i do this retarded justification in my head of why i'm going to get the ipod PHOTO. because, you know, i need it. really, i do. yeah. need it. well, it goes a little something like this: 4 gig ipod mini is $199; 20 gig is $299; so what's $50 bucks more -- might as well just go for the 30 gig ipod photo for $349. and THEN i go to the apple store for education, since, you know, i'm a "student" (for the rest of my life) -- now my 30 gig ipod photo (like how i'm already calling it my ipod photo) is $319. fabulous. made that decision easy. so now i want the cables to hook it up to the stereo so i can blow my eardrums out PERMANENTLY. those are $71. airport express with airtunes is $119. what's $48 more?? besides, i'm getting my ipod photo cheaper anyway...

and then i'll soon enough go through the digital camera decision -- since i'll have an ipod photo with NO photos IN it.......

so yes, this is what i go through ALL the time when it comes to purchasing decisions.......

because, you know, i'm like...rich....

p.s. my free engraving will read: i like to shake my ass. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home