Thursday, April 21, 2005

crazy sexy cool

(oh you bet your ass TLC will be pumpin' via my fab-o *new* airtunes at prom -- as soon as i exchange my kaput airport card)

faye: everyone thinks we're crazy, you know.

me: why, because of our pidgin?

faye: NO, they just think we're weetahded when we're together. i only get that way with YOU.

me: WHATEVER! MY pidgin only comes out when i'm with YOU! (the following is spoken with my "tita" accent) they just jealous cuz they no can understand us (and neither can you, after that sentence). AND because we have SO-OOOOO much fun!

faye: even paul...he said i get retarded when i'm with you. but, he likes it because nobody can make me laugh and i always laugh when i'm with you. so it's good.

me: that's right bitch! ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home