Tuesday, May 10, 2005

hot n' steamy night!!!

so this is t's email in response to my blog:

Hmmm....

Now isn't THAT a curious post! Are she and I thinking of the same "one wish?" Do YOU know what that "one wish" is, Min? Are you two just getting me all hot and bothered for no reason? Is this a set-up?

I don't appreciate being taken advantage of ..... well, okay, I do ...but at least follow through!!!

Forward THAT to Jackie. And tell her I dare BOTH of you to walk your talk.

-------

so....t.........you know, if you want your "one wish" to come true, at least be there for it... thesis shmesis... what the FUCK. well, feel sorry for YOU! you missed out!

hot damn, that was the greatest fucking night of my life...EVER! dude, my windows were all like...cloudy and shit -- and it's NOT because of the heater! and you chose not to witness it. oh well! tough shit for you. we did WALK OUR TALK and you're the one that chose fucking thesis shit over us, so phleeehhhh (sticking the tongue out like a little kid noise -- not sure how else to spell it out...).

oh, and um....don't be surprised if mindi is *suddenly* disinterested in you... once you go jackie, you never look back...

heh heh.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home