Thursday, May 05, 2005

in exchange for my dear friend's misconduct

what if i finally let you have what you've always been dying for, t? wouldn't that be SO hot?! HOT enough to make you forget she ever did such a thing?!!!!

(can i just say...WHAT A GOOD FRIEND I AM......)

so maybe i'll repeat that right after you see that she forwarded me your email:

[t's email]

All right, now what's going on!

Just read Jackie's blog. Too many possible Alias secrets revealed.....can't take knowing....must resist asking too many questions....but.....but I don't know if I can....DAMMIT!

What's "Laura/Irina" mean? Does it mean what I think it does?

Just tell me that Jack hasn't softened up too much. Tell me he still kicks serious ass.

Min, you are NOT ALLOWED to watch Alias season 4. These are laws between us!

-------

REMEMBER t, i am granting you your ONE wish. DREAM come true. hear me? reading my words? got it?

that's enough to make you forget ALL of this, right?

and some cute pix of macha, too?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home