Saturday, December 25, 2004

merry christmas!

ready for another story that involves THE sister? so -- i went to get my hair done (styled or whatever??) by THE sister a couple of weeks ago and here goes:

[enter: competitive eyeballs perusing every inch of me (i get this EVERY time) and fingers YANKING through my hair, as my head BOBS up & down. OH! and let's not forget the annoying high-pitched, whiny ass voice]

satan: see, your hair is growing in nicely, my cut wasn't so bad

me thinking: you BITCH! so obviously you KNEW that you gave me a bad haircut, you [insert: every swear word known to man]!!! steam wanting to blow, me wanting to choke her, me wanting to do anything to her and i respond with the following with a fricken smile...

angel: yeeaahhhh......

and i don't have the heart to be a bitch and tell her that i had to GO to someone ELSE to get it fixed! ..... so i just ... let... her think.... that she .... yeah... i know... STUPID! oh well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home