Thursday, January 20, 2005

liz

i have just learned tonight that i apparently copy EVERYTHING my fabulous friend liz does. EVERYTHING. i met her at fit. we kept in touch. she referred me to her contractor. i use him. she referred me to a bunch of hardware/leather contacts. i use them. she gets a showroom. i join it. she freelances for this company. so will i. hmmm.. i see a sick pattern here! and now she's about to hire a pr firm. which, give it time and i will too! especially after this magazine comes out in march... wait, she's doing it now, so does that mean i should too? well, my pattern has always been do-exactly-what-liz-does-but-just-a-few-months-later. so maybe i will wait. oh and guess who designed my press kit -- YES, LIZ! sounds like a very one-sided relationship here... i hope i've given SOMEthing back to her. hmmm...i perhaps have given her a few contacts but that's it. gees. i need to step up...........oh! i gave her mindi! yes! there we go. thank goodness. gees. i was about to cry.

told liz i'd try to sell some bags for her while in hawaii. bags at apartment for MONTHS. just sat there. mindi came over. loved her bags. bought one. used it. used it. used it. uses it. got some random girl on a bus to get one. got a whole bunch of people wanting her bags.

YES! i'm so glad i've contributed SOMEthing to this relationship. i'm not so useless after all....am i? am i? i might have to kill myself if you tell me that i'm useless in life. really. because then what would be the point of my existence? so people can carry overpriced doggie bags? oh! here we go -- this is my purpose in life (and if any of you knew me in high school, you would ALL second this) -- to throw parties! ha! though, i don't have them like i used to. let me correct that -- i DON'T have them. but don't you worry, it's all gonna start up again. just you wait... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home