Sunday, January 16, 2005

old

funny the things you get excited about when you get older. i just about shit in my pants last night when i went to a "real" grocery store. all stocked with everything & every brand imaginable. like a 5 year old in a candy store, i tell you!!! how sick is that... i'll blog about me & lani's journey yesterday later, maybe after she leaves but this grocery store was one of our stops and omg - what a loser!! so fun. there are just some things that my favorite gourmet/fancy/overpriced grocery stores here don't supply. nor do they ever have everything i want under one roof.

i could almost hear my mom's voice in the back of my head. blah blah blah. yes mom, i know. oh wait and i spent $73 at the stupid place too. wtf did i get?? who knows. more stuff to make my fat ass porkier, that's what.

anyway, my fridge is so damn happy it just doesn't know what to do with itself... (not to mention my ENTIRE apartment, as i of course bought more shit for it yesterday, too. my abode is just about the happiest place to hang out. so fun. i love it! and not just for me -- mindi said she loves coming over because she gets to eat yummie treaties that she can never get anywhere else! :) and let's not forget to mention the company. ahem....that's REALLY the best part... ha ha. :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home