Thursday, February 24, 2005

diet

WOAH! i can't believe i just said that...

it's just... i'm afraid when stacy picks me up from the airport, she won't recognize me and i'll be shouting out, "stacy! stacy! STAAAAACCCCCYYYYY!!!!!!" and she'll look at me like i'm some psychopath she doesn't know....

that's my fear. that i have ballooned to be such an elephant hippopotamus, that my friends won't recognize me.

diet. crap. gawd. just that word sends tingles down my spine.

diet. !!!! ick!!!!

isn't there an easier way?

oh right, it's called i should exercise too.. WELL IF THE FUCKING POOL I GO TO WASN'T 60 BLOCKS AWAY, MAYBE I WOULD.

at least being brown gives an illusion that you're thinner.... :p i'll just fucking tan the shit out of my skin. eew. that sounds gross too. crap. i'm screwed. fat4life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Here's an idea: walk the 60 blocks to the pool. Then go for a swim! Haha, yeah right! Take it from this friend who despite what you think DOES tell the truth in circumstances such as these: you are not a balloon! You don't need a diet! You're craaazy!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you heffa! your fat size is size2!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home