Sunday, March 13, 2005

psycho ex-fucking-boyfriends

do you have one? i pity you if you do.

nothing worse than being out and your friend's trip is totally killed because the stupid ex ruins it for her... i am so fortunate to not have a psycho ex but a super good friend instead. s said to me, "why can't [doucheball] be more like [super ex]?" i respond, "yeah, i know, [super ex] is a good ex."

and for those of you that don't know me, stop your roaming thoughts right there. WE DO NOT WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER. just because we work as friends, it does NOT in ANY way mean that we work as "lovers." (even the thought of it actually repulses me.) of course he'll always be special to me, how can he not -- we were together for 4.5 years, even if it was 2.5 over what it should've been.

not that my friends aren't supportive of me, but he is probably the most supportive in regards to my business. he promotes the fucking thing more than i do. he talks to strangers about it. he even promotes it when he's out traveling somewhere. probably believes in me more than i actually do, quite honestly.

but that doesn't mean that he should be my boyfriend. we sooo don't work that way. AT ALL.

i just felt he deserved some props on my blog because he is a great guy (just not the great guy for me). i would in a second introduce him to a new boyfriend, that's how much of a concern/threat he is NOT. and actually, he probably knows exactly what i need more than i do! ha! so he would probably evaluate and tell me yay or nay. and i would probably do the same with a new girlfriend for him, too. that would be fun, actually. :) i do hope i get to meet the eventual new gf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home