Monday, December 27, 2004

sisterly love

why can't my sister trade places with the sister (otherwise known as satan -- and fyi -- my friends back in high school gave her that name)??!!! i'm visiting my sister right now & it's like... oh, so this is what it's like to have an older sister... i see... that's what i thought... interesting.... why can't they just swap... then it'd be sooo fabulous... have my sister & my cousin all in one place.

i mean, listen to this -- so the sister calls my mom yesterday (and as retold by my mom), she said, "mom! what kind of christmas present is this?!!!" you know, even if you don't like the present, you just say, "thanks." and she's not even LIVING in the same state so she can surely fake it -- at least my mom didn't have to see that nasty expression on her face when she opened it... how ungrateful. and how am i related to it? that, i'm not sure...

as my sister says.... "she's adopted, there's no way she's related to us." and i swear i DIDN'T say that -- my sister did. so obviously my descriptions, stories, etc. of the sister are of no exaggerations....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home