Friday, February 18, 2005

you've got one scatterbrain of a head

admissions girl: well, you were accepted into the program for spring...[pause]....but you didn't attend?

me: yeah, i had other stuff going on (it's called the x job that i got fired from for EMAILING)

ag: oh...and i see here you were doing accessories.........did you finish that?

me: [ashamed] no (but it's only because the making-the-shoes part didn't interest me!!!!! i LOVE all the OTHER aspects of it!!!)

ag: oh wow and back here you have fashion design.

me: I FINISHED THAT!!!

ag: you've got a lot going on here.

me: i know.

ag: so what do you want to do now?

me: well, what i really want to do is the 1-year advertising & marketing communications program, but it's closed.

ag gets out a 'reactivate application' form for me.

well, if that wasn't a classic example of WHAT a scatterbrain retard i am.... yikes. i should REALLY ask her how much money i've given to fit. you know, it's not my fault they've got soooo many wonderful programs AND they're a state school ($121/credit) AND i have a learning addiction.... you know, who's really to blame here?

if i could just be a student at fit for the rest of my life, i would. let me just list you all the cool programs that i would LOVE to do:

jewelry design (and this is not BEADING -- ANYONE can do that. this is actually doing wax carvings, soldering, working with the metals -- all but gold, etc.)
toy design -- need i say MORE?
home products development (yes, as in furniture)
restoration (it's exactly what you think it is)

and of course, accessories design, and i want to do adv. & mktg. comm. for my own purposes -- so that i can earn myself my own press (i always was and always will be a do-it-yourselfer).

there's a ton more -- you know what, i think it's safe to say that the fit catalog is my bible....

so i'm a fit loser for life. i'm not ashamed to admit it. fit is a great fucking school (minus the administration).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home