Wednesday, February 02, 2005

i'm no mother

BUT i would NEVER give my kid some OLD snow off the street so she could wash her hands...

YES! I DID FUCKING SEE THAT!!!!!!!

HOW disgusting is that??!!! now i may not exactly be "mother" material -- my kids would probably gang up on me and murder me for being so neglectful or eat me out of starvation because i'm pathetic and don't know how to cook for shit. BUT i would like to believe that i'd have their [unborn children that will REMAIN unborn for YEARS at end] best interest at hand, no? i mean... hmmm... it snowed... WHEN? not yesterday, you sick mommy. i don't care if it's just for her hands -- it's fucking snow off the streets/sidewalks of new york fucking city. that is so outrageously disgusting you should go to jail for child abuse!!!! EEW! EEW! EEW! and actually -- at this point, you can't even CALL it snow. it's beyond snow. it's dog piss, dirt, bacteria, dog poop, ummmmm..... what else. WHAT isn't there? EVERYTHING!!!! germies!!!! did you NOT get germie education back in the day? i did. g-r-o-s-s.

ICK. puke. blech. yuck. puke-ola gross-a-losa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home