Tuesday, April 05, 2005

in the name of china

i will NEVER give my now EX-contractor any more of my money!!! the winner of my debt (that i'll have for the rest of my lame existence of a life) is: all those little kids in china!!!! fuck they're fucking the SHIT! i just got a bad ass bag back from my ex-boss-slash-teacher-slash-future-business-partner tonight and OMG. first of all, the fricken thing looks AMAZING. and it'll end up costing me only a THIRD of what my fucking bags cost me NOW!!!!!! put it this way.....the crappy/lazy "made in new york/U.S. of fucking A." (which means absolutely NOTHING) contractor's bags costs me $90 (labor + materials) each. now this DOESN'T include the dies -- which are basically cookie cutters for the leather (you didn't actually think people cut that shit out with their hands, did you?). so um.... hmmm.... probably looking at $110 a piece. my e-b-s-t-s-f-b-p (we'll just call him blah for short) said this bad ass bag will cost out at about $26 - 30. of course, this doesn't include customs crap & shit but still... it sure as hell included the $2 - 4 for labor (crazy, right? and now you see why i want to support those *wonderful* kids!) and the rest was materials... fricken thing looks better than the ones i have and it's only the first sample. blah behind me will make this thing/my "business" the fucking shit! i mean, i got fired. so what do i know.... :p

so sporting this bag. fucker. if only i could sport it to work. crap. well, i'll part-time sport it. :)

sorry mindi, did i excite you by making you think i'll finally be a "girl" and carry a ...."purse/bag".....?? sorry.... almost... maybe next time... :) or....never...... don't you remember what happened the last time? and that was just my fucking wristlet! see! i'm totally incapable of "carrying" stuff......... there's a reason i go through a gajillion umbrellas. there's a reason i no longer have those 3 or 4 ru umbrellas (although i do miss those -- wanna grab one for me??).

oops, maybe that should've been a personal email to mindi. see, this is what happens when i can't email alllll fucking damn day!!!! maybe my wpm will decrease now that i can't "practice typing" all day anymore......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home