Friday, April 01, 2005

the worst of craigslist

i just read the best fucking thing in today's metro paper:

'the worst of craigslist'

WANTED... Females ready for dissapointment

Not that I want to dissapoint, but I don't aim to please. And it's not that I don't want to have exhilarating or meaningful relationships. I just don't want to try. And I just don't want to profess to be looking for anything in particular. I don't want to say that I'm looking for laughs and good times because sometimes I don't want to laugh and I don't want to be ashamed when I am not laughing at something. I also don't like to say I'm looking for sex or romance...because those things are so trite. I'm not willing to admit that I want anything in particular and hope to find people who feel same.


is that not the best shit EVER or what??!!! omg. i just realized it even made me be un-lazy and capitalize!!!! WOAH. fucking shit. crazy stuff. CRAZY! outta control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home