Saturday, March 19, 2005

need your help

BEST party idea EVER! it is:

PROM '05

now i need your help with the theme song. cheeseola songs need apply only. seriously.

it's gonna be the best.....night.....EVER! right down to booty prom music (well, i need help in getting some of that), tacky prom dresses and ALL. my peoples will get their prom photo(s) emailed to them (and they'll obviously be posted on my blog). if you've never been to your prom, now's your chance to make up for it!

shooting for end of april.

who's coming?

and i need a date. who's gonna be my victim? in the past, all who have attended any sort of "function" with me have been completely ABANDONED. except for...hmm.....maybe 3 dates -- out of 11. but i promise you, future date, you will be my [prom] king of the night! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

ok i've got some songs, but you know i'll come up with more...but here's my main song idea: The Pina Colada Song!!!! how perfect?? I have it if you want! but no worries, i got plenty more ideas where that came from :)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home