Tuesday, March 22, 2005

trust and you get fucked

went to favorite bar last night. played foosball. know almost everyone at favorite bar. ALWAYS leave personal items hanging on hooks at favorite bar -- NEVER had a problem.

well, there was one last night. my dumb-overly-trusting-ass got my shit stolen last night. and in the end, it's just me to blame. damn me for thinking there's good in EVERYone. for being so damn trusting. damn me for being so...STUPID! i mean, really, how stupid can one be??!!!!!!! fucking a.

well, fortunately for me, i decided to empty out my little wristlet a bit a couple of days ago so my wristlet wouldn't look too ridiculous while on my date (a fun/good one, i might add). so the ol' amex wasn't in there. BUT there was my hawaii driver's license -- which...fuck if i know how i'm going to get that one back, seeing as i can't go on vacay for a year... along with my debit and my BRAND SPANKING NEW MONTHLY metrocard!!!! I JUST bought it YESTERDAY!!!! FUCKOLA!!!!!!!!

my superly duperly awesome cousin went to the atm and gave me $100 and her metrocard -- something the devil incarnate would never do... can't they just trade places???!!!!! (just found out some new dirt on devil incarnate -- so blogging about it later.)

funny thing is, i grabbed my old wallet this morning and lo and behold...found my fucking social security card that i thought was lost FOREVER! AND the weird one:

so on friday at my very new job on my very first day, i saw this girl i knew from school and she was there for an interview! so we chatted a bit and i thought to myself, i hope i still have her email somewhere, as i'd like to reconnect/ask how her interview went.

well........her fucking email address was just sitting pretty in my wallet that i haven't touched in hmmm......say......2 years??!!!! or more!!!!!

so it turns out it wasn't so bad after all. next time (but there won't be a next) i should listen to my intuition!!! i looked back at said wristlet (apparently for the last time) and thought, i should grab it. but no, i went against it (intuition) and left my wristlet there, all alone. probably dying a slow death in the stinky, smelly new york city trash somewhere now. having a sad, miserable, pitiful life. pissed at me for being so STUPID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home