Wednesday, April 06, 2005

k.i.t. 4eva!

did you ever sign that in your yearbooks?? okay, maybe not the 4eva part with the "k.i.t." but..... i definitely have. not that this should come as a *surprise* to you, but if i don't say so myself, i think i've done an EXCELLENT job in k.i.t.-ing. since blahing was always my favorite pastime, this is a pretty easy thing for me.

well, i've recently fallen off that boat (along with a lot of other boats) and was a k.i.t. sinner with my friend vikki. i saw her for all of 20 minutes when i was in hawaii at the mai tai bar. not that y'all know what that indicates or anything, but put it this way -- we had to shout the whole time & were hot n' sweaty & cramped & my i-don't-know-how-to-shake-it-to-hawaiian-music was forced to look like an idiot (yeah yeah yeah, i know i could've just NOT shaked my ass...but it's really hard not to -- it's kind of like i'm bernie in 'weekend at bernie's' or those dolls that start jigglin' & wigglin' when music comes on -- that's ME)!!!! never got together because time really just....FLIES.... and i dropped off the face of the earth for a little while there.

so i am directing her to my blog today so that she can get updated and i don't have to write her a novel (like i USUALLY do) and then just fill-in-the-blanks for the stuff that i actually DON'T blah about. i know, shocking isn't it -- that it's humanly possible for me to withhold information??!!! ???!!!!! ?????!!!!!!!!!!!......... ???

so...yeah...hi vik. just read and you'll quickly be caught up on what my m.i.a. ass has been up to. and i promise i'll write you later tonight or tomorrow (i know i already said that a few days ago but i PROMISE i will! PROMISE!). :)

p.s. i just looked in my senior yearbook for those infamous "k.i.t.'s" & "4eva's" and found none... must mean that i actually developed real relationships with people by that point (you'd hope so, right?!). maybe in like...my intermediate yearbooks. those are in my closet in hawaii. oh well.. anyhow, i KNOW i was a "k.i.t.-er".... :p

1 Comments:

Blogger Alfred said...

i like to chill at that place during the magic window when happy hour has started but the band hasn't fired up and there's not 80 jillion people fronting & frollicking.

it's funny, the wife & I actually met up with some of my old high school friends (in from NYC as a matter of fact) at that place last year one night, and we sat there & shouted (not out of anger, but necessity) among ourselves for 2 hours. i went home sated & a little drunk but with a sore vocal cord. daylight's a better time there for social interaction that doesn't involve grinding on someone smoking a cigarette.

ok i've blahed my share for the nonce.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home