Wednesday, April 06, 2005

whorecake



OMG. i canNOT believe that girl went to work dressed like that!!! why doesn't she just write "come on over and fuck me" on her forehead??? i mean, um....so NOT appropriate for work... dead-center view of cleavage (viewable through the holey lace), NOT nude bra hanging out....... god that girl must be a SLUT! wtf was she thinking????

but i swear she's not a slut!!!! that's me! oops. it's called distracted by one-too-many things this morning and i was totally NOT aware of how i was dressing myself (hmmm....perhaps blogging at 745 am might be the problem??? maybe? just a thought). can you believe i went to work like that??!!!! seriously. if the nipple-showing-through-my-shirt wasn't enough to make people think i'm a slutbag, well then, they surely think i'm a ho now... HA! and to make matters worse, all the girls at work keep teasing me about all my "boyfriends"... fuckers. not my fault they talk to me. maybe it's just because i'm a *nice* person........ all it really is is the new-girl-at-school thing... as soon as another new girl starts, they'll forget about me entirely. and i'll fade into non-existence.

anyway, again, another day where the sweater stayed on allll damn day... i have got to start caring about what i look like!!!! gees. maybe i need to go to charm school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home