Thursday, March 17, 2005

your tits are bigger than mine!

(re-posting because i re-read and realized that it sounded like i was calling will fat -- he is just SUPER BUFF. oops. my bad. apologies.)

that's what i said to my friend will. imagine how much i made his ego inflate when i kept repeating/doing the following:

(pardon the bad english/hawaii pidgin)

me: ho* will, i think your tits are bigger than mine! [i grab both of them with my hands] yup, they are. shit. teach me how to get bigger boobs. i want bigger boobs. [my eyes roam about his body] ho, you so big will. i think you got huger.

(will is sheepishly smiling the whole time)

will: no i didn't. i'm the same size i was since the last time you saw me.

me: NO you are not. [MUCH emphasis on the following] you're waaay HUGER. what size you, triple x?

will: no, i'm a medium.

me: medium my ASS!

the next night when we were all out, i again pretty much repeated the boobs conversation up there but this time, i pulled his shirt tight to show the boobie definition and then compared my [lack of] boobs with his (side-by-side) and said:

me: yep, they're definitely bigger. so jealous. what the fuck, you fucka.

and then i demonstrated to everyone we were with and said:

me (non-boobie girl with fucked up tan ON boobies): ho, try look, will's boobs are bigger than mine, yeah?

everyone just laughs and pretty much agrees... :p

------------------

*ho: japanese pidgin exclamation used before any very emotional statement

(too bad swimming doesn't help boobies grow, because i finally got my fat lazy ass to go this morning!!! :) 20 laps baby!!! awww yeeeaaahhh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home