Thursday, December 30, 2004

the cutest man EVER

my dad is quite possibly the cutest EVER! he still opens (& closes) the car door for my mom (and no, she's not a pathetic, stupid the-man-has-to-do-everything woman that can't do anything herself, she would just as quickly open the door herself but my dad beats her to it). SOOO cute. and he still buys flowers for my mom too. she told us about this past valentine's day when there was a rush of people buying flowers & he just had to get some so he got whatever he could and it ended up being this humongous, overpriced flower basket. in fact, he always buys her flowers, but this one was quite a monstrosity, which is why she brought it up.

and all he asks about is if my apartment needs more electrical wiring. of course, he's already done most of it but heck, i'll make something up to get him to come & visit (he hates ny & will only come if it involves him doing what he'll never stop doing until the day he dies). so i did just that. "um... my desk needs some light so i don't use the track lighting & oh! the showroom needs track lighting & i think there's more but i can't remember" (because i have to go home & make it up).

even though he zombies out on the tv (literally) for HOURS, he is still the cutest man EVER. i'm such a bad daughter though, i just found out how old my parents actually are. oops. oh well. now i know... :)

if i were to list all the cute things my dad does, this blog would go on forever so i'll just stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home