Monday, February 07, 2005

428 unused minutes

okay.. WHAT is going on? i can't believe i have 428 UNUSED minutes!!! wow. seriously. the world should just end RIGHT now. do you even know how unbearably *shocking* that is for me? my cycle ends on the 10th. FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT minutes!!! WOAH. that just means that i haven't been keeping in touch with my friends as much as i should! SHAME ON ME! i'm sooo gonna try to use those fucking minutes before my cycle is up. don't know how close i'll get but my potagee mout can surely find a way... oh! hello -- i do have to tell everyone how dumb of a shit friend they have that could get fired for fucking emailing all day... loser!!!! who emails at their *new* job all day... oh, wait, i know someone...ME!

and the countdown begins... i'm so curious to see how much of it i can use up. it's my new goal for the week (or until thursday). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home