Thursday, February 10, 2005

best message EVER!!!

woken up by my thrashing tummy -- i believe it's because i had about 2 1/2 glasses of guava juice....I KNOW. not supposed to have too much of it. but i couldn't help it. so yummy. so reminds me of home. and btw, i'm trying to heal it right now with cranberry apple tea and a bananer, but it's NOT working. i can't even EAT the bananer!!! so sad. just the tea. and i still feel like ick.

oh sorry, back to the message....so i got this lovely message today via myspace and it definitely made me smile. smile, knowing that my retarded blogs are at least somewhat halfway decent to at least one person (stop it m, m & j! you guyses are me friends and read it out of OBLIGATION, right?):

jackie, I love to read your blogs...I just read it for the 2nd time today. I read it first when you just started it up. man a lot has happened already. I'd rather read your blogs than a book. it's so very interesting. I can't believe though you got fired for emailing. and I stopped reading up to the part you seen someone wash their kids hand with snow. that is fucked. I would never do that to my kids. unreal.

back to the tummy -- i wish i could describe the pain. it's not sore gotta-go-to-the-bathroom tummy. i thought it was i'm-hungry tummy. no. it's so weird. so how on earth does one cure the i-have-no-idea-what's-wrong-with-my-tummy tummy? i mean, i KNOW why but cure?? no clue.

oh and then i get a message from ma:

Dad and I are still proud of you.  No matter what. We still thing (she meant think) better things are in your future. x (edited for censorship reasons -- oh come on, i BARELY censor anything. gees. just this once) is one of your stepping stones. OK?

of course, ma doesn't know the real reason why and i played it off like i was the victim in all of this but...that was nice anyway. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

For the record, I do not read your blog just because I'm your friend...I read it because you entertain the hell out of me! Well you AND your truck-driver mouth!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home