Monday, February 14, 2005

unemployment

filling out the app online (i know it sounds crazy but my cousin convinced me to try and heck, it couldn't hurt -- if they say no, they say no, at least i tried), came across this question:

5. Other than part-time work, on-call work, or owning a single-family rental unit, do you have a business or are you engaged in any activity which brings in or may bring in income?

hmmm...how do i answer this? can't lie....um, let me look up what they mean:

Engaged in any activity:
You are ineligible for unemployment insurance on any day in which you perform any services in employment or self-employment regardless of whether you are paid for these services.


well. now do i even bother applying? seeing as i'm about to get a check as soon as i bill my freelance gig for that project i did about 2 weeks ago.... and i'm working on one for them now.... soooooooo.......and i always will have my thing going... [DAMN me for being such an honest person!!!] hmmmmmm....what to do, what to do....

so i stopped and decided that i'd come back to it later. after i get some advice from my hr friend.

and on a side note: WHY do people do unemployment apps at the office? why can't everyone be smart like me and fill this shit out online??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home